- Monday, 25 April 2011
- Written by Administrator
Eligibility: 12th Standard/Equivalent
Step1: Application Forms will be available from 1st of April 2014 at Admission Office, Jain College Jamshedpur. The cost of Application Form fee is Rs. 400/-. To receive the same by courier, please send a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- to the Admission Office. The Demand Draft should be in the name of “Jain College, Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur.
Jain College, JamshedpurD-28, Danish Arcade, Opp. Asian Inn Hotel, Near JH Tarapore School,
Dhatkidih, P.S: Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831001
Ph.: 0657-2220285, Cell: 7677922227
Step 2: Submit the filled in application form at the Admission Office
Step 3: Admission Formalities
The candidates applying for BCA and BBA should have scored minimum 45% marks in +2/Intermediate examination.
The candidates applying for B.Com should have scored pass marks in +2/Intermediate examination.
The following documents are required once admission is confirmed
· 12th Standard/Equivalent Final Exam Marks Cards (two attested photo copies)
· Leaving/Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended (original and two attested photo copies)
· Conduct / Character Certificate from the school last attended. (original and two attested photo copies)
· Migration Certificate from respective Board of P.U. Education for students from other States/ Boards
· Eligibility Certificate from the University for students from other States/ Boards
· Caste Certificate (Reservation Category Only) (two attested photo copies)
· Income Certificate (If the parental annual income is within Rs. 11000/-)
· No Objection Certificate from Employer. (if the candidate is employed)
· A copy of Visa (for NRI students only)
· Ten recent stamp-size & Ten passport size photographs (with grey background)
· Admissions will start from 1st of April 2014.
· Admission will be purely on First Come First Serve basis and at the discretion of the management.
· The admission will be only on provisional basis till the original marksheet and other certificates are received and verified by the college.
· The Original Marksheet and other certificates are to be deposited for verification within 7 days after the declaration of the results by the respective boards. If not, the admission will stand cancelled
· If a candidate admitted in BCA/BBA course has not scored the minimum requisite marks (45%), the candidate can transfer to B.Com. The fees already paid will be adjusted in the B.Com fees.
· Under no circumstances, the fees will be refunded.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 April 2014 12:42