- Monday, 25 April 2011
- Written by Administrator
Eligibility Criterion :
BCA (H) / B.Com (H)
12th from any Stream with 45% Marks
12th from (Commerce or Science) with 45% Marks
Step1: Application Forms will be available from 1st of April 2014 at Admission Office, Jain College Jamshedpur. The cost of Application Form fee is Rs. 400/-. To receive the same by courier, please send a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- to the Admission Office. The Demand Draft should be in the name of “Jain College, Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur.
Jain College, JamshedpurD-28, Danish Arcade, Opp. Asian Inn Hotel, Near JH Tarapore School,
Dhatkidih, P.S: Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831001
Ph.: 0657-2220285, Cell: 7677922227
Step 2: Submit the filled in application form at the Admission Office with the fees(seat will be offered on 1st come 1st basis).
Step 3: Admission Formalities
The following documents are required to complete the admission process
· 10th Marksheet and Admit Card - Original and three self attested photo copies
· 12th Standard/Equivalent Final Exam Marks Cards and Admit card (Original and three self attested photo copies)
· Leaving/Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended (Original and two self attested photo copies)
· Conduct / Character Certificate from the school last attended. (one self attested photo copy)
· Migration Certificate from respective Board of P.U. Education for students from other States/ Boards
· Certificate of Blood Group-Original and two photocopies
· Caste Certificate (Reservation Category Only) (Original and two self attested photo copies)
· Six recent stamp-size & Four passport size photographs
· Admissions will start from 1st of April 2014.
· Admission will be purely on First Come First Serve basis and at the discretion of the management.
· The admission will be only on provisional basis till the original marksheet and other certificates are received and verified by the college.
· The Original certificates will be returned after the verification (except in case of Transfer certificate/Migration/Blood Group certificate)
· Under no circumstances, the fees will be refunded.
Last Updated on Saturday, 07 June 2014 06:32